top of page
Your Personal Finance Journey Starts Here!
Financial success is the long-term outcome of a series of small but optimized financial decisions. The challenge is, you often don’t realize financial success until after you make all those small financial decisions. Behavioral economists cite decisions lacking salience—whether personal finance or anything else—as significant impediments to reaching long-term success. Decision-making is about forging good choices; these choices include trade-offs and even may go against popular opinion. In this guide, I’ll show you how to make frequent good decisions to drive your long-term success.
The good news is that with a little preparation, your financial success is very achievable. Your road to personal finance success is about personal discipline and broadly applying personal finance concepts to your life. Your ability to manage your emotions, stay focused, and be disciplined is the key to victory. It has little to do with your knowledge of business, math, or trading strategy. In other words, knowing yourself, being patient and persistent, and applying discipline will power your long-term wealth.
You’ve got this!
The Stoic's Arbitrage: Your Personal Finance Journey Guide
Making the money!
7. Career success - Success Pillars - A Life Journey Foundation
8. Career choices - Do I need to be a Data Scientist in an AI-enabled world?
9. Career choices - Diamonds In The Rough - A perspective on making high-impact college hires
Spending the money!
10. Budgeting - Budgeting like a stoic
11. Home Buying - Homeownership is an important wealth-building platform
12. Car Buying - Cutting through complexity: A car buying approach
13. College choice - The College Decision - Framework and tools for investing in your future
14. College choice - College Success!
15. College choice - How to make money in Student Lending
16. Event spending - Wedding and event planning guiding principle
Investing the money!
Pulling it together!
The Personal Finance Journey Starts Here!
bottom of page